DE:Noise for Sony Vegas Pro and Movie Studio reduces noise using novel feature-sensitive spatial filtering along with time-based optical flow methods!
DE:Noise makes it easy to remove excessive noise in one easy-to-use tool!
DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film). DE:Noise combines motion estimation techniques with feature-sensitive, edge-preserving spatial filtering methods to reduce the visual impact of various problems such as: noisy video (that can happen with low-light capture), excessive film grain, CG renders affected by ray-tracing sampling artifacts, fingerprints and dust captured during film scan/transfer and printing, snow, drop-outs and many other defects.
- Smart spatial filtering controls that allow for the spatial smoothing of noise without smoothing over important features in the image sequence.
- 8 different temporal filtering methods that use optical flow motion estimation to correlate images over time in order to reduce noise and other artifacts.
- Post-processing to help punch up the result, or to undo the preprocessing contrast enhancement.
- Post sharpening option for when the denoising process makes the result softer than desired.
- 8 bits per channel (bpc) support within Premiere Pro, up to 16bpc support in Autodesk Combustion and Eyeon Vision and unclamped floating point support in After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, Nuke, Toxik, Eyeon Fusion.
- Pre-processing contrast controls to help enhance the noise for easier elimination. Not available for FCP X, Motion 5 nor Sony Vegas Pro / Movie Studio.
Sony Vegas Compatibility
- Vegas Pro 10.0e and up.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Vegas Pro are supported.
- Movie Studio 11.0 and up.
ESD - Electronic Sales Distribution