Professional production package. Movement in all directions with no limits.
The CC2436 Profi Package includes:
- CC2436 Camera Crane
- Camera Crane Stand
- 7" Color LCD Monitor Kit to view live footage
- Zoom Commander LANC Remote with dual zoom, focus, and record controls
- Pan and Tilt Head PTH27 (max. load 6 lbs) - pans and tilts camera independently of the crane movement
- Remote Control Unit and AC Adapter for the Pan&Tilt Head
- Dolly - variable spread to the legs, large rubber wheels
- Padded Carrying Bag
- 4 Velcro cable ties
- All required screws included
- All extension cables included
Counterweights not included but are commonly available in any local sports shop. Camera not included.
- Crane operates at 8' length (or at 12' when 4' extension bought in addition)
- Automatic camera tilt
- Manual camera tilt
- Stand minumum height: 4'
- Stand maximum height: 6'
- Crane maximum reach: 12' from the ground
- Breaks down into two 4' sections
- Rotates 360 degrees
- Smooth effortless motions on three axis
- Strong, lightweight aluminum design
- Crane holds up to 8 lbs.
- Shipping set weight: 44,5 lbs.
The crane tilts independent of the tripod head and uses it to pan. The third point of movement is the camera itself.
4' extension kit can be bought later on to extend the jib length to 12'. Then your CC2436 model can be used as CC3636 crane.
All types of our camera cranes are available in full-featured PROFI Sets with advanced accessories, or in STANDARD Sets for common use as well as in the cheapest LITE Sets.