FieldsKit provides smarter deinterlacing and better workflow options for interlaced footage.
At the heart of FieldsKit is FieldsKit Deinterlacer that deinterlaces video imagery with superior results.
Using proprietary field reconstruction and adaptive motion techniques, FieldsKit Deinterlacer can build full frames from fields that are of much higher quality than the standard approaches available in most effects and video editing applications.
The FieldsKit Reinterlacer plugin allows you create interlaced material from progressive material using various techniques, including producing new fields using motion estimation techniques. The FieldsKit Pulldown plugin allows you to animate the pulldown phase for material that has multiple cadences in the same clip.
FieldsKit AE Features
Features of FieldsKit
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Floating point image support for After Effects 7.0 and up.
- Multiprocessor support.
- All plugins work an arbitrary resolution (including HD).
- Deinterlacer and Reinterlacer work on both PAL and NTSC footage.
- Options to build better-looking frames by looking at surrounding areas in order to reconstruct better edges.
- Option to deinterlace using motion estimation.
- Ability to only perform deinterlacing where there is motion in the scene (useful for locked-off camera shots).
- Ability to blur in the vertical direction to reduce or eliminate flickering or crawling artifacts.
- Ability to post-sharpen to help regain some of the detail lost when creating the deinterlaced frames.
- Create interlaced material from progressive material using motion estimation.
- Ability to interlace frames from a progressive sequences. This is often useful for applications that do no support interlaced frame display (such as After Effects)
- Ability to combine and blend fields to help reduce artifacts in interlaced material.
- Ability to remove and create pulldown.
- Both traditional 3:2 and 3:2 PA pulldown supported
- Ability to animate the phase of the pulldown menu for material that has multiple cadences in the original material. Note: Final Cut Pro does not support this feature because menus are not animatable within Final Cut Pro.
After Effects, Premiere Pro, Combustion, and Fusion Compatibility
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 and up, including 64-bit support for CS5 and up.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS2 and up. (Read about common Premiere Pro issues)
- Autodesk Combustion 2.1 and up
- eyeon Fusion 4.04e and up, 5.02 and up
- Quantel generationQ (Note: Compatibility with Quantel's generationQ product line is provided through Video Design Software's Synapse.)
Operating System Requirements
- Mac OS X, 10.2.8 and up
- Windows 2000 or XP and up
ESD - Electronic Sales Distribution