VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 13 SUITE - Volume License - minimum 5 seats per site
(former Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum Production Suite or Pro Pack)
Electronic supply via download
Complete audio and video production suite
Create movies in stunning AVCHD™ and stereoscopic 3D. Edit audio in Sound Forge Audio Studio, upload movies to Pixelcast™, and burn them to DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ — all with Movie Studio Platinum Suite! With innovative and powerful features for video compositing, color correction, and animated titling, professional-grade results are easier to achieve than ever. Use the surround sound mixing tools to create 5.1 soundtracks. When you're ready, upload completed projects to your free Pixelcast Plus* account and invite others to collaborate!
Movie Studio Platinum Suite contains the same what Movie Studio Platinum does but takes HD video and audio production to the next level with additional tools for professional-level sound design and more video effects and transitions. Use the included Sound Forge™ Audio Studio software for precise audio editing.
Movie Studio Platinum
Tell your story any way you want. Edit video in nearly any format, including stereoscopic 3D. Stylize your movies with high-quality video effects, transitions, titles, and filters. Fix washed-out footage or make colors pop with color-correction tools. Share your movies on Pixelcast™ without ever leaving the application! Collaborate on a fun and unique experience with friends and have them upload their movies and photos too. The choice is yours and, with Movie Studio Platinum, the possibilities are endless.
More about Movie Studio Platinum software…
DVD Architect Studio 5
Produce picture slideshows, single-movie DVDs, music compilations, and menu-based DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ projects in no time. Choose from dozens of ready-made templates or create your own custom backgrounds and buttons. You can also add a menu and scene-selection menu to any title.
More about DVD Architect Studio software…
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
Sound Forge™ Audio Studio is the easiest way to work with music and sound on your home computer. Record almost anything. Give your tracks presence and sparkle. Digitize rare LP records and tapes, create your own karaoke tracks, burn CDs, and generate files for the Web and all your favorite portable players.
More about Audio Studio software…
Jump Start Tutorials
The included Jump Start Tutorials provide a quick overview of the Movie Studio Platinum 12 program. You’ll learn how to create entire audio and video projects from setup to final delivery. Topics also include several advanced sections explaining how to add that professional touch with Chroma Key techniques and Color Correction tools.
Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit or Windows 8 (including 8.1) or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA or AMD GPU:
- NVIDIA: Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
- AMD/ATI: Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.
The software is available in following languages:
About Sony Creative Software - manufacturer
Sony Creative Software (also called Sony Media Software) is a part of SONY concern.
Majority of Sony Creative Software's programs come from SONIC FOUNDRY, the software original producer.
In may 2003 the entire family of audio - video production software was purchased by Sony Pictures Digital from SONIC FOUNDRY.
That times, those programs were:
Later, Sony gradually derived "Studio" products line from them to offer a price reasonable alternative for smaller production studios and home use:
Within the same business transaction, 70 engineers-developers left Sonic Foundry to join Sony team.
Since then, Sonic Foundry has been focusing on Web-based, rich-media presentation and database software.
About ERPEA - distributor
ERPEA company is a distributor authorized by Sony Creative Software.
We also take care of technical support for all Sony Creative Software products.
Download FREE trial version and test the software without any limits for up to 30 days from installation!