Sony ACID Pro 7 - electronic supply via download
the newest version of ACID PRO.
ACID PRO 7 professional software, full installation version, digital audio workstation, music creation, loops, sound mixing, multitrack recording, MIDI sequencing, music production, dj mixing software, music mixing software, midi software, latest version.
Sony ACID PRO 7 ideal for composing, recording, mixing, and arranging audio and MIDI. Powerful, yet intuitive and easy to use, ACID Pro 7 software for even the most complex arrangements – whether live or in studio.
More creative partner than production tool, ACID Pro 7 software inspires new music ideas. With its Transparent Technology™ design, ACID Pro 7 software allows you to effortlessly transform ideas into real results.
The new version includes many new and innovative features, including several features most requested by users. Here are just a few of the NEW features in ACID Pro 7:
Audio and MIDI Mixing Console - The new Audio and MIDI mixing console allow users to visually represent audio signals in a project and provides additional routing options, allowing for a much more flexible and efficient in-studio recording environment.
MIDI Track Freeze - You asked for it – we delivered. MIDI Track Freeze provides faster results and greater CPU efficiency during a mixing session when using multiple soft synths.
Zplane élastique Pro Audio Timestretching and Pitch Shifting - Mixes created with ACID Pro 7 software sound better using new élastique timestretching. Beatmapped tracks can be time stretched and pitch shifted dramatically while retaining maximum quality.
Tempo Curves - Users can create dramatic or subtle tempo changes in their ACID Pro projects more quickly and easily than other methods, resulting in increased productivity.
FLAC, AAC, AC3, and MPEG-2 Format Support - ACID Pro 7 software offers more options with streaming media and hardware devices including the iPod®, and the ability to export mixes in surround format.
ACID Pro 7
Professional Digital Audio Workstation
Your New Creative Partner
ACID Pro 7 software is a DAW powerhouse that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation and post-production environment. More creative partner than production tool, ACID Pro 7 software inspires you like nothing else. With its Transparent Technology™ design, ACID Pro 7 software removes typical barriers to the creative workflow so you can effortlessly transform ideas into real results.
Professional Multitrack Recording
For uncompromising 24-bit, 192 kHz sound quality production live or in studio, ACID Pro 7 software has an expanded set of features for maximum audio performance. Whether you're recording your band or creating MIDI-based studio sequences, ACID Pro 7 software is the optimal platform for reliable multitrack recording and production: on-the-fly punch in/out, unlimited tracks for audio and MIDI, control surface support, powerful plug-in processing, and 5.1 surround mixing.
Innovative Loop-Based Music Creation
ACID Pro software has been the leader in loop-based music creation for nearly ten years. Version 7 has all of the core ACID Pro features: automatic pitch and tempo matching, real-time loop previewing, unlimited tracks, and our signature pick/paint/play interface. ACID Pro 7 software also includes over 3,000 Sony Sound Series loops and 1,000 MIDI files so you can start creating music right out of the box.
Comprehensive MIDI Support
Experience unparalleled MIDI sequencing in ACID Pro 7 software, with real time MIDI processing and precise control over MIDI events. All note and controller data can be recorded and edited on the timeline as easily as audio tracks. Use track envelopes to automate and modify modulation, expression, or other types of MIDI controller data over time. Other features let you record multiple tracks of MIDI, apply real time MIDI quantization, perform filtering and processing, create and edit drum patterns, and step record. ACID Pro 7 also includes over 1,000 free MIDI files for music creation.
Superior Mixing and Editing
ACID Pro 7 software has a dedicated mixing console for a flexible and efficient recording environment. Specify routing, assign audio effects, and use external effects processors with tracks and busses. ACID Pro 7 software also supports control surface automation and channel tracking for devices such as the Mackie Control and Frontier Design TranzPort. Its unique Beatmapper tool makes remixing easy, and the Chopper tool helps you create impressive drum fills, stutters, and DJ-style effects.
Professional Effects and Soft Synth Support
Expand your sound palette with native support for VST instruments, as well as VST and DirectX audio plug-ins. Create resonant sweeps, dramatic fades, EQ changes and add effects with parameter automation. ReWire and ASIO support help you smoothly integrate ACID Pro 7 software with your existing studio.
Exclusive Quantization Tools
Transform loops and MIDI tracks into fresh, new sounds with our exclusive Groove Mapping and Groove Cloning quantization tools. Change the groove of a track, apply different grooves to the same track, extract a groove from one file and apply it to another, or even create custom grooves.
Professional Workflow Features
Maximize efficiency with folder tracks and cluster editing to drag, pitch-shift, cut, copy, and paste sections of loops. Use the Clip Pool to choose and arrange events to use in your compositions. Create dramatic or subtle tempo changes using new tempo curves. Deliver projects in nearly any format without leaving the ACID Pro 7 environment.
Interactive Tutorials New!
ACID Pro 7 software now includes built-in interactive tutorials for step-by-step help. Work along with the tutorials from within your project so you can learn and create at the same time.
Included with ACID Pro 7 software New!
ACID Pro 7 includes software for professional music production and editing, including ACID Pro Effects Rack, powered by iZotope, Garritan Aria for ACID Pro Player, and Submersible Music KitCore.
Free Loops and Samples
Add to your content library with ACIDplanet.com 8packs. Available as a free download each week, an 8pack is eight loops arranged into a song. ACID Pro registered users can also download free exclusive content using Get Media. Click Get Media on the ACID Pro 7 toolbar for instant access to folders full of royalty-free loops.
- New! External control surface channel tracking
- New! Custom labels for ASIO™ devices and ports
- New! Interactive tutorials
- External control surface support including the Mackie® Control and Frontier Design Tranzport™
- Dynamic playback optimization maximizes audio performance
- Dual/multi-core processor support
- ATRAC3™, ATRAC3plus™, and ATRAC Advanced Lossless™ support
- Unlimited tracks of audio and MIDI
- Real-time pitch and tempo matching
- Over 3,000 music loops in multiple genres
- Alternate time signature support
- 24-bit, 192 kHz audio support
- ASIO driver support
- Master, auxiliary, soft synth, and effects bus tracks
- Multiple file format support
- Live audio recording
- Media Manager technology
- Customizable UI and keyboard mapping
- Flash™ (.swf) file format import
- Autosave crash recovery
- Dual/external monitor support
- Metronome for playback and record
- Unlimited undo/redo history
- Get Media option to download media from the Web
Mixing and Editing
- New! Audio and MIDI mixing console
- New! Audio, MIDI, and Bus Track meters
- New! Input busses
- New! Real-time rendering
- New! Tempo curves
- New! Cross-track event drag and drop
- New! Enhanced Beatmapping for tracks with tempo changes
- New! Enhanced timestretch and pitch-shifting with élastique Pro
- New! Metronome count-off
- New! Switches including Normalize, Invert Phase, and Lock
- Multitrack recording for audio and MIDI
- Unlimited media clips per track
- On-the-fly punch-in recording
- Record input monitoring
- Clip Pool management
- ACID Project sections
- Envelope automation recording
- Freehand envelope drawing on the timeline
- Film-style panning mode for 5.1 surround projects
- Nestable folder tracks
- Real-time event reverse
- Bus-to-bus routing
- Downmix monitoring
- Drop one-shots in real time
- Customizable project media folders
- Envelope changes applied to multiple selected events
- 5.1 surround mixing
- Beatmapper remixing tool
- Chopper editing tool with loop cloning
- Hotkey commands for track muting and soloing
- Video scoring track (AVI, MOV, WMV)
- Ripple editing across multiple tracks
- Attack, Sustain, and Release (ASR) envelopes
- Tempo, time signature, and key change markers
- Metadata command markers
- Real-time placement of markers during playback
- Volume and pan envelopes
- Tempo and key mapping
MIDI and Effects
- New! MIDI track freeze
- New! Enhanced plug-in management
- New! Optimized plug-in scanning with Plug-in Manager
- Inline MIDI editing
- MIDI track envelopes and keyframes
- Drum grid editing mode with drum key maps
- MIDI filtering and processing
- VSTi parameter automation
- Program Map Editor
- MIDI file export
- MIDI piano roll snap-to-scale filtering
- MIDI event list editing and step recording
- ReWire support (mixer and device)
- VST effects support with automation and tempo sync
- Tempo-based DirectX® effects
- Groove quantization tools
- Audio Plug-in Manager
- Bypass all effects command
- Generate and trigger from MIDI Time Code (MTC)
- Direct links to audio/MIDI editors
- DLS 1 & 2 soft synth support
- DirectX plug-in support
- Plug-in effect automation
- Over 20 real-time DirectX audio effects
- 32 assignable effect chains
- 26 effect busses
- Effects bus tracks
Automated DirectX Effects
- Track EQ
- Resonance Filter
Tempo Based DirectX Effects
- Simple Delay
- Flange / Wah / Phase
- Amplitude Modulation
- Pitch Shift
- Delay / Echo
- Noise Gate
- Multiband Dynamics
- Graphic Dynamics
- Parametric EQ
- Paragraphic EQ
- Graphic EQ
- Amplitude Modulation
- Flange / Wah-Wah / Phase
- Smooth / Enhance
- Gapper / Snipper
Export and CD Burning
- New! Native FLAC, AAC, AC-3 Studio, and MPEG-2, format support
- Gracenote® CD album identification
- Integrated disc-at-once CD burning
- CD audio extraction
- Export: WAV, MP3, WMA, WMV, RM, WAV, AIF, PCA, and AC3
- One-click music publishing to ACIDplanet.com
Application DVD contains the following language versions:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista™, Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, or 10
- 1.8 GHz processor (2.0 or faster recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2.0 GB or more recommended)
- 150 MB hard-disk space for program installation (8 GB of hard-disk space for installation of all optional components)
- Windows-compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (included on DVD for use with optional Media Manager component)
- Internet connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Included with ACID Pro 7
ACID Pro 7 software includes the following applications for music production and editing:
- ACID Pro Effects Rack powered by iZotope,
- Garritan Aria Player,
- Submersible Music KitCore
Try for free
Download Free Trial and test this program up to 30 days without any additional restrictions or limitations!
COMPARE VERSIONS OF ACID
See ACID Family Comparison page to view the differences among ACID products as well as to compare ACID Pro version 7 vs. version 6.