Sony Vegas™ Pro 13 + DVD Architect Pro 6 collection - ESD supply via download
Old version sellout
Vegas™ Pro 13 is a contemporary NLE designed for complete creative control. New features include advanced archival tools, sophisticated audio metering, and the Vegas Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. Vegas™ Pro 13 comes complete with DVD Architect™ Pro 6, Dolby® Digital Professional Encoder, and plug-in collections from FXHOME, NewBlueFX, and iZotope®.
- Professional 64-bit video, audio, and disc authoring production environment
- Native format support for popular production formats including AVCHD, XDCAM™, HDCAM SR™, RED®, P2, and AVC QuickTime® DSLR files
- Supports SD, HD, 2K, and 4K workflows
- Innovative 2D and stereoscopic 3D tools
- Powerful Smart Proxy workflow for editing CPU-intensive content on entry-level hardware
- GPU-accelerated rendering and playback performance with OpenCL™-supported devices from NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, and Intel
- Closed captioning creation and preservation during the editing process
- HDCAM SR™ encoding, for pristine project mastering and archiving
- Intuitive DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ authoring with DVD Architect Pro software
- Includes Dolby® Digital professional AC-3 encoder
The Vegas™ Pro 13 collection provides an efficient, intuitive 64-bit native environment for professional audio and video production, as well as DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ authoring. This comprehensive suite offers a robust, forward-thinking approach to the art of content creation and audio-visual production. With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, robust OpenFX plug-in architecture, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial features, the Vegas Pro 13 collection delivers everything needed to produce outstanding results. Supporting more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before, Vegas Pro 13 makes it easy to deliver your message and express your artistic vision. If you do not need to author discs, consider Vegas Pro Edit.
Vegas Pro 13 technical specifications
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8 or 8.1, or 10, all 64-bit
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
You must provide your registration information to MAGIX Software GmbH, a German company current manufacturer of Vegas Pro, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.
ERPEA - authorized distributor
ERPEA company is a distributor authorized by Sony Creative Software (former manufacturer) and MAGIX Software (current manufacturer). We also take care of technical support for all MAGIX (formerly Sony) software products, including VEGAS software.
Download Free Trial and test Vegas Pro 13 and DVD Architect Pro 6 on your own!