DE:Noise OFX plugins for Nuke, Fusion, Scratch, Maya/3ds Max Composite reduces noise using novel feature-sensitive spatial filtering along with time-based optical flow methods!
DE:Noise makes it easy to remove excessive noise in one easy-to-use tool!
DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film). DE:Noise combines motion estimation techniques with feature-sensitive, edge-preserving spatial filtering methods to reduce the visual impact of various problems such as: noisy video (that can happen with low-light capture), excessive film grain, CG renders affected by ray-tracing sampling artifacts, fingerprints and dust captured during film scan/transfer and printing, snow, drop-outs and many other defects.
- Pre-processing contrast controls to help enhance the noise for easier elimination.
- Smart spatial filtering controls that allow for the spatial smoothing of noise without smoothing over important features in the image sequence.
- 8 different temporal filtering methods that use optical flow motion estimation to correlate images over time in order to reduce noise and other artifacts.
- Post-processing to help punch up the result, or to undo the preprocessing contrast enhancement.
- Post sharpening option for when the denoising process makes the result softer than desired.
- 8 bits per channel (bpc) support within Premiere Pro, up to 16bpc support in Autodesk Combustion and Eyeon Vision and unclamped floating point support in After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, Nuke, Toxik, Eyeon Fusion.
OFX plugins for Nuke, Fusion, Scratch, Maya/3ds Max Composite Compatibility
- Maya/3ds Max Composite 2009, SP1 and up, including 64-bit versions.
- Nuke, 4.7 v1 and up
- Fusion 5.2 and up
- Assimilate Scratch v5.1 and up
- Other hosts that support the OFX plugin architecture have not been tested, so please try the demo before purchasing
Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP or later (including XP 64 and Vista 64). 32-bit and 64-bit apps supported.
- Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later.
- Linux, 32 and 64 bit.
ESD - Electronic Sales Distribution